Employee Screening Services
Pre-Employment Background Checks | Employment Screening | Education Verification | Professional License Check | Criminal Background Check
Today’s employers are faced with a multitude of challenges. Whether they made a good or bad hire shouldn’t be one of those challenges, but it often is. Unfortunately bad hires never become apparent until after the problem arises. AIS’ employee screening services is a vital preventive step in mitigating the risks associated with potentially bad or negligent hires.
The benefits of a strong and purposed background screening program cannot be underestimated and can pay huge dividends. AIS’ investigative domestic employee screening programs and consultative services are dedicated to the business professionals who wish to be more discerning of the work-force they want to build for their organizations. To ensure that a Candidate’s persona and qualifications are legitimate, that their represented skills and accomplishments are bona fide and consistent with the prospective employer’s organizational culture. AIS accomplishes this through the combined marriage of traditional investigative search methods and cutting edge technology.
With the variety of “background screening” websites “data sellers” and “national criminal history databases” that are prevalent in today’s screening industry, it’s reasonable for employers to have the perception that all background screening companies are the same and that running a background check is as simple as buying a stapler…you enter a person’s name, push a button and their life history appears. Nothing could be further from the truth. AIS has always viewed its role in the background screening industry as a “service” not a commodity. Commodities have a finite set of properties…but AIS clients hire individuals and these individuals are all unique with an infinite set of properties and qualities. AIS’ background reports reflect these properties and qualities. Our services deliver what no “commodity” could ever deliver, the ability for the business professional to gain a complete perspective on the individual they are considering as an “asset” to their organization.
AIS’ investigative professionals welcome the opportunity to work with organizations of all size to help define and establish for them the background screening programs that best meet their organizational needs and goals.
- Screening reduces risks associated with negligent hiring/retention/promotion litigation.
- Identifies the best Candidate for the position.
- Creates a confident, unified and robust work force.
- Reduced rate of employee turnover
- Well-structured and executed background screening programs and policies attract top recruitment prospects and deter individuals with less than credible qualifications or intentions
- Reduce training and termination costs associated with unsuitable Candidates
Domestic Screening Services
- Statewide Criminal Search
- County Criminal Search
- Federal Criminal Search
- Violent & Sexual Offender Search
- Substance Abuse Testing
- E-Verify Compliance Search
- I-9 Compliance Search
- Credit Report
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- Driving Record (MVR) Search
- Education History Searches
- Employment History Searches
- Professional License Verification
- Personal/Professional Reference Interviews
- Homeland Security (Patriot Act) Search
- Bankruptcy Search
- Federal Civil Search
- Federal Tax Liens Search
- State/County Civil Search
- State/County Tax Lien Search
- UCC Search
- Medicaid Sanctions
- Financial Regulatory Search
- FAA Licensing/Sanctions Search
- Medical Professions Sanctions Search
- Regulatory Compliance Modeling
AIS professionals will assist in the development of background screening programs and policies including, but not limited to:
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Post-Hire Screening
- Promotion/Retention Screening
- Volunteer Screening
- Contingent Workforce/Vendor Screening
- Perpetual Screening
- Credentialing Compliance
Give us a call at (800) 295-7109 or fill out the form below: